A global leader in the Food and Beverage sector are looking to hire a Senior Indirect Tax Manager as they continue to grow in Western Europe. This role will cover all of Western Europe's Indirect Tax requirements, whilst having line management responsibility for two compliance focused VAT Analysts.
This position is based out of the offices in West London, but is largely remote and would suit someone looking to commute 1-2 times every couple of weeks. If you're keen to expand your tax technology experience, this would be an excellent step with the business taking a tech-first approach to tax compliance.
- Management of the VAT compliance cycle, reviewing returns and ensuring they are properly submitted
- Providing VAT advice on any group M&A activity
- Taking the lead on Indirect Tax Technology projects
- Advising group on any VAT implications for changes in policy
- Ad hoc answering of VAT queries
- International finance projects
- Ideally CTA qualified with extensive Indirect Tax experience. QBE will also be considered for someone with relevant senior VAT experience in a goods related sector (pharma, FMCG etc.)
- Experience of EU Indirect Tax is essential
- Experience of SAP or other comparable ERPs would be beneficial
- Commercially minded, able to assess and make decisions from a business perspective