Our vision is simple - TopHat was founded to deliver beautiful homes, sustainably. We use advanced manufacturing and the latest technology to delivery ultra-low carbon homes, whilst keeping costs as low as possible. We manufacture homes in a controlled environment, removing uncertainties, improving quality and reducing costs.
We have extensive experience of delivering projects in different ways to ensure that our customers get the solutions they need.
We've built over 200 homes with a pipeline far in excess of this. Weare also a manufacturer; operating in a 125,000 sq ft factory in Derbyshire and have well advanced plans to build another one 5 times bigger.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing/Finance Analyst to join our team here at TopHat on a full time, permanent basis.
- To provide control of the businesss Bills of Material (BOMs)
- To identify and challenge differences between iterations of a BOM (same type of house within a different project)
- To identify and challenge differences between BOMs for different house types
- To sense check data and query the relevant source
- To drive effective, meaningful and accurate reporting to the business.
- To identify opportunities for business improvement.
- To prepare / assist in preparation of weekly and monthly reporting packs and associated analyses
- Finance or Accounting related degree
- Part-Qualified or Qualified Accountant (ACCA / CIMA) is desirable
- Finance related background and skill set
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Expert Excel user
- Experience of ERP systems such as SAP; Oracle (SAP experience preferred)
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong, process driven approach with experience of challenging and improving existing processes
- Able to communicate effectively within a team and engage with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Inquisitive and proactive
- Team Player
- Sound influencing skills
- Sound decision making skills
- Ability to operate against demanding targets and tight deadlines
- Is not knocked off balance by ambiguity uncertainty and change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including PowerPoint