Semi-Senior AccountantEastbourne£23,000 - £27,000 package incl. study plus pension and PHI
OverviewThis is a modern and highly-regarded firm of Chartered Accountants based in Eastbourne, with a number of offices throughout East Sussex. They provide a range of services to a variety of businesses using cloud-based systems and, as a Semi-Senior Accountant, you will report to the management team and prepare accounts for a mixed portfolio of clients.
The RoleThey are now offering a part-qualified ACA or ACCA studier, with recent experience of working for a UK firm of accountants, a great opportunity to join their successful team. Reporting to a Manager, you will be required to:
- Prepare accounts in accordance with FRS 102(1A) for a mixed portfolio of clients including limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Carry out statutory audit work (full training given)
- Management accounts preparation
- VAT return preparation
In return, they offer:
- Modern offices using cloud-based systems
- Competitive salary including full study support, pension, PHI
- Excellent training on technical accounting matters and IT systems
- Nice, friendly people to work with and learn from
Why should you apply?
- You are currently studying ACA or ACCA with some experience of working in a firm of chartered accountants and looking for a new challenging opportunity to join a quality firm in Eastbourne
- It's a modern firm using all the latest software with an enviable reputation for excellence and a varied client base
- It has a friendly nurturing culture where you will feel comfortable and welcome
- They provide their staff with full study support plus fully-expensed on-going CPD training
How to applyFor further information and to apply, please click on the appropriate link or call Nigel Patrick now for a confidential discussion.
We are committed to equal opportunities in full accordance with the equality Act 2010 and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We are fully GDPR 2018 Compliant