I am working with a growing organisation with its UK Head Office based near Dudley. Due to expansion across several areas of the business, I am now seeking two Purchase Ledger Administrators to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an opportunity to get involved at a crucial time, to support their acquisition plans and system upgrades.
Your responsibilities will include:
- all aspects of invoice processing, including matching to POs and GRNs
- chasing up missing documentation and resolving queries from suppliers
- preparing information for payment runs and end of month procedures
- supporting the IT team with process improvements
- statement reconciliations
You'll be based in very well appointed offices, with plenty of free parking, EV charge points, and a fully equipped gym.