- Job title - Fixed Assets Team Leader
- Salary - £27-32k
- Working hours - Full time
- Location - Blackburn
- Job type - Permanent
What we think you'll love:
- The opportunity to fulfil your career goals by being a key part of a fast-growing finance team with direct reports, assisting with their development and performance.
- Working for a company committed to investing in people, infrastructure and systems
- A generous benefits package including bonus schemes, employee discounts, life assurance, and work anniversary awards to name just a few.
Your new company:
Your new company is a leading independent convenience retail operator, with revenues of over £20bn, operating across 5,600 sites in several different countries. As a result of significant growth our client is expanding its finance team and have an exciting opportunity available for a Fixed Assets Team Leader to join the company with the main objective of the role being to help oversee the administration side of the fixed assets department.
How you'll spend your time:
- Leading and motivating the team, overseeing productivity and time keeping
- Reconciling key supplier statement to the Purchase Ledger
- Reviewing suppliers and approvals for new suppliers
- Posting Invoices
This opportunity will be great for you if...
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience leading or managing a team is preferable but not essential
Our applications are picked up daily and we will be in touch if we feel you are a great match for this role. If we don't make contact this time, we will keep hold of your CV for 4 weeks after your application and contact you about any other suitable vacancies.
Alternatively, feel free to get in touch and let us tell you a little more about some of the other fab roles we are currently recruiting for!