Purchase Ledger Assistant
Do you have keen eye for detail? Great with numbers? Excellent communicator? If you fancy a future in finance, this is the opportunity for you!
If you value providing an outstanding level of diligent and personable service, this team provide just that, and they would love to develop your talent.
No previous purchase ledger experience is required and all training will be provided by the team.
Your Responsibilities will include
- Up to £23,000
- 35 per week
- Bonus Scheme
- Free Parking
- Hybrid Available
- Gym Membership
- Amazing countryside location
Your skills and Attributes
- Monitoring of business spending and company purchases.
- Keep track of funds paid and identify owed debt.
- Checking invoices against receipts with scrutiny to ensure that all products and/or services purchased are delivered.
- Preparing, processing and authorising payments via cheque or BACS.
- Maintaining existing and creating new supplier accounts.
- Calculating VAT payments
- Monitoring petty cash and expenses.
- Handling any purchase enquiries or disputes with suppliers.
- Filing invoices and statements, keeping records.
- Maintaining strong business relationships with suppliers.
- Reviewing procedures and systems to identify improvement opportunities.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- High level of capability in maths.
- Interpersonal, communication and team working skills.
- Commitment, organisation and discipline.