£38k - £55k Depending on experienceContract:
Full time, Permanent We are Besblock Limited, we are recruiting and we want you!
We are a leading employer and supplier of building blocks to the housing industry, merchants and commercial construction projects throughout the Midlands and wider regions!
Family owned, we have been operating since 1972 and have over 60 employees. We are a tight knit environment and in recent years have seen considerable expansion.
We believe in our people and ensuring that we are continually striving to improve our impact on the environment, in terms of energy, raw material usage and recycling.
We are now recruiting for a Finance Manager to join our finance team. As our Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- Overall responsibility for all invoicing and ledger work using both computerised and paper driven systems.
- Overall responsibility for the payroll function and processing of all payroll related activities
- Overall responsibility for the accounting function up to Year end and auditing purposes and that correct procedures are followed for all accounting activities. Liaising with external auditors at Year End.
- Liaison with the Operations and Production teams on a daily basis
- Ensuring compliance with our integrated management system: ISO 14001, 9001, 18001
- Implementing new accounting software into an existing accounting function and maintain and develop the accounting function within the company framework.
- Working in a team environment and supervising other team members, allocating workload and monitoring of performance
- You will also support the Company Directors, assisting them with the daily running of the company, forecasting and analysing cash flow for future strategic decisions to aid and enhance the running of the operations.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
- AAT accounting qualifications
- At least 3 years' experience of running an accounting operation
- Ideally from an Accountancy practice background
- You must be able to demonstrate accounting skills and experience up to Year End and involvement with strategic decision making
- Driving license
No agencies please.