Marks Sattin are delighted to be working with a leading multinational company to recruit an experienced Credit Controller on an ongoing contract based in their Manchester office.The successful candidate will have previous experience in credit control role and will have worked in a similar B2B role previously.
- Contacting companies who have outstanding debts by telephone and email
- Upholding a high level of Customer Service
- Processing and uploading invoices to various portals
- Pro-actively ensuring debts are paid in a timely manner
- Knowledge of Factoring Programs is desirable
- Experience with SAP is essential
- Experience of working in a SSC
- Experience in dealing with high volume of calls and emails
- Target driven
- Excellent communications skills - both verbal and written
This is a contract till the end of december 2022.