Adele Carr Financial Recruitment is managing the recruitment process of a long established organisation in Liverpool who are keen to appoint a commercial, Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful new appointment will play a pivotal role, reporting on performance across several functions and operations.
The ideal applicant will be full qualified, (ACA / CIMA / ACCA), and seeking to move into a more varied, commercial role with added responsibilities.
This is a highly demanding role within a fast moving business. Working alongside various stakeholders, you will be a well-organised individual who is confident presenting financial data to non-finance stakeholders, chairing budget meetings and providing sound financial advice.
You will enjoy working with a level of autonomy and being the business partner to a number of cost centres.
Adding value will be a massive part of the role as you review costs and ensure budgets are met. Depending on your progress, you will earn on top of your base salary a bonus of up to 20%.
You will be a self motivated, hardworking individual who aspires to grow and develop in their next role. Career progression and a superb benefits and rewards package is available to the successful applicant.
The successful new appointment will be responsible for:
- Producing management accounts and providing essential financial support and insight across multiple revenue streams
- Co-ordinating budget holder meetings to review spend
- Provide business partnering skills and support to the commercial teams with the production of costings and forecasts
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Budget preparation, re-forecasting
- Ad hoc projects, process improvements
The ideal applicant, will be:
- Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- A commercial accountant who enjoys business partnering
- Seeking a role with a fantastic company offering a superb benefits and rewards package
- A self motivated, quick learner who can work well under pressure and hit deadlines with minimal supervision
- Possess strong communication, analytic and organisational skills
- A solid team player with the influencing skills to manage, develop and implement new working practices
- A conscientious individual with a keen eye for detail who enjoys learning and sharing ideas
- Strong MS Excel skills, knowledge of ERP systems, PowerBi
Interview Process:This will be a 2 stage interview process with the first being face to face and onsite.
What's on offer?Start work immediately on a full time, permanent basis and work for a well-known, reputable organisation who are proud to offer a collaborative working environment, plus a competitive starting salary and annual bonus, 5% pension, Health, career development, laptop, works phone, 33 days holiday, free parking and staff incentives and discounts.
To register your interest: please clickAPPLYand forward across your details.