Reed Accountancy in Oxford are pleased to be partnering with a privately owned, well established South Oxfordshire based business to source an Assistant Management Accountant to join their finance function. The role offers a salary of up to £32,000 per annum, study support, full training, 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays), pension and on-site parking.
This will be a full time, office-based role and would suit an experienced part-qualified accounts individual.
• Month end reporting - processing trading reports, sales invoices and posting journals
• Credit control
• Daily bank reconciliation
• Processing purchase invoices, expenses and company credit cards
• Setting up payments
• Dealing with purchasing system, answering queries from suppliers and managers
• Training managers in financial processes
• Deal with customer queries
• Assisting all departments with queries and reports
• Completion of national statistics
• Any other jobs as requested by the Financial Controller
The successful candidate will be working towards an ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification and have strong experience from another relevant role in order to hit the ground running. Strong Excel skills are essential as is strong experience on accounting packages. You will have a flexible attitude and be able to work as part of a close-knit team. You will need a full driver's licence.
If you think this role is the ideal fit for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch to avoid missing out!