Our client an International Bank is seeking a AVP Business Analyst Supply Chain Finance Operations to join their team on a FTC 12 months.
The BA will support Loan Middle Office Supply Chain Finance team. Loan Middle Office are responsible for management of the SCF loan portfolio (on boarding of suppliers, buyers, investors, tracking/distribution of funds, agreeing of rates, sub participation, 'referral' deals, revaluation activity, deals under default arrangements, uncommitted deals). The purpose of the role is to support ongoing product development
• Work with stakeholders in gathering business requirements for development of existing tools, processes and controls.
• Work with subject matter experts and business areas to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the business requirements.
• Manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan.
• Update, procedures, and controls.
• Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data mapping.
• Perform testing and user training for system, process changes
• Produce and circulate sign off and governance documentation
• Identify future operating model changes that can be factored into earlier release cycles
• Provide updates and reporting to key stakeholders
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Strong BA skills;
• Computer literacy skills, Microsoft office including MS Excel;
• Previous experience of Loan and or Credit Control Operations an advantage;
• Presentation skills.
• Previous experience in a business analyst role;
• A Level or equivalent and/or a preferred degree;