- Group Accountant
- 8 month Contract
- Around £450 including holiday PAYE or £520 Umbrella
Responsible for supporting the consolidation and external reporting requirements of the Group. This central role forms part of the newly formed Group Reporting team. As a Group Accountant, you will support the accurate and efficient consolidation of Group figures and delivery of the Group's key external reporting obligations.
- Support the monthly consolidation process ensuring accurate, efficient and timely reporting of group results; track and ensure adherence to timetable by business units.
- Support the periodic (monthly, quarterly and annual) external financial reporting processes to produce the annual statutory accounts and reporting to private equity owners, minority investors, and lenders.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of key balances and preparation of supporting schedules for group reporting.
- Support the external and internal audit processes, ensuring a smooth and effective process and implementation of audit findings and recommendations.
- Support the implementation and embedding of OneStream, including new policies, processes and controls.
- Provide support on accounting policy and other technical accounting matters.
- Lead or support ad hoc Group Finance related projects as required.
- Professional background, qualified accountant, with ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Good knowledge of IFRS.
- Strong direct experience of group accounting, including a good understanding of complex, large-scale, multi-currency consolidations.
- Experience of using group consolidation systems; knowledge of SAP-BFC and OneStream is desirable.
- Strong advanced Excel knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Enthusiastic, motivated and a self-starter
- Strong people skills, confident and comfortable at engaging collaboratively in a multinational environment
- Flexible, hard-working and results oriented
- Process oriented thinking and working style
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to deliver results within defined timelines