Investigo are exclusively recruiting a Financial Accountant for a services client based in Northampton.
In the position of Financial Accountant Northampton you will report to the financial controller to ensure all aspects for Company Compliance are adhered to including Statutory Accounts under IFRS, Sarbanes Oxley controls, balance sheet control and all other statutory submissions. Key duties to include:
- To produce statutory accounts under IFRS for UK and Ireland and various other group companies.
- To perform twice yearly Sarbanes Oxley testing and enforce any changes that arise from this.
- To collate tax information for completion of the annual tax return for UK and other Group companies.
- To review and submit VAT returns for various companies.
- Maintain tight control over the UK and Ireland balance sheets.
- To liaise directly with our insurers regarding our annual renewals and any claims that arise.
- Coordinate returns to the Office for National Statistics and HMRC.
- Facilitate the Group reporting around large deals.
- Provision of ad hoc reports, duties and projects.
The successful candidate will need to be ACA / ACCA qualified ideally from an accountancy firm
Experience of producing IFRS Accounts and Sarbanes Oxley understanding
The ability to interpret balance sheets, profit and loss accounts and cost center analysis for multiple operating companies
£50,000 to £55,000 basic, up to 14% annual bonus, full benefits package and Hybrid working (1 day a week office based).