We are seeking two Credit Controllers, who have experience of large volume accounts and statement reconciliation, to join a group of leading English language schools in London. Enjoying full study support for CICM qualifications you will utilise your credit control experience to collect outstanding balances in EURO, USD, CAD and GBP.
Hybrid working options are available. Their office is 5 minutes from Hammersmith.
Founded more than 80 years ago, with operations in 28 countries and over 1 million students, this leading organisation believes in the power of language education to build connections, forge opportunities, and enrich lives. They are now seeking talented Credit Controllers / Accounts Payable Assistants to play a key role ensuring the smooth running of the Finance Function of this global group.
Joining the Finance team, the Credit Controllers will enjoy and understand all aspects of the process involved in collecting payment and keeping a clean ledger, whether that's resolving a query, reconciling a complex set of transactions, or agreeing a payment schedule. You'll also be reconciling the General Ledger, raising intercompany invoices, and helping the Cashier with receipting.
The successful Credit Controller will be someone who has the tenacity and will to apply their skills in a complex, multicurrency, international environment. You'll benefit from the support of a highly experienced Finance Manager who knows their ledgers and credit control environment very well and will also be able to help you with learning the more technical elements of the role.
To qualify... You should be a Credit Controller with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Credit Control role
- Experience with statement reconciliation
- Experience with intricate query resolution
- Experience of delivering a high quality of Customer service
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Good organisation skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication - internal and external - both written and spoken. You are able to build strong relationships with customers and other stakeholders
- You are a strong team player with a "can do" attitude, drive and self-motivation
- You are proactive and willing to take the initiative to solving problems
In return, the Credit Controllers can expect full study support for CICM qualifications, a gorgeous office, with endless tea and coffee, a fantastic team environment and benefits such as 4% Matched Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Medical cash plan, Employee discounts and much more.