LHH Recruitment Solutions are currently partnering with a leading global business to recruit a Finance Operations Manager to develop and lead a Finance Reconciliations team within a newly created SSC.
- Lead the Reconciliations team ensuring that reconciliations are produced to a high standard on a timely basis and that the team are appropriately supported and motivated.
- Allocation of cash transitions for all bank accounts within a number of operating entities
- Investigation of unallocated cash with internal and external parties
- Production of balance sheet reconciliations for a variety of accounts including cash
- Investigation of returned funds with the support of both the Group Treasury and Payables teams
- Work closely with the Accounts Receivable function to ensure proper allocation of inbound payments
- Act as a point of escalation for issues arising with reconciliations.
Skills / experience:
- Prior experience of developing and leading an operational finance team.
- Strong accounting knowledge, including double entry.
- Experience of working for a large global business with exposure to multicurrency transactions
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to manage and prioritise competing demands.
- Team player with an ability to work independently.