Fulltime Mon - Fri
Working for a well-established Grantham client, we are looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant to report to the Finance Director. This role integrates with Accounts and Payroll teams and is a full 360 accounts role. The main duties include.
- Preparation of month end accounts to Trial Balance
- Weekly and Monthly Reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly PAYE/NIC returns and other statutory declarations
- Submission of quarterly VAT returns.
- Credit Control function and monthly reviews with Finance Director
- Maintenance of fixed asset register, stock valuation and annual stock take
- Preparation of period end KPI information and R & D tax relief claim
- Review of weekly sales/purchase ledgers
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day accounts tasks and maintaining accurate financial reports. As an integral part of the finance team, you will be an experienced focused individual who wants to work with a small friendly team. Previous experience in a senior account's role is an essential as are intermediate Excel skills. The role would suit anyone from a Senior Accounts Assistant, Finance Manager or Accountant role.
33 holiday days (incl stats) - Life Assurance (after qualifying period) - Annual social events - Free Carparking - Enhanced Pension Scheme - Early finish on a Friday - Promotion Opportunities
Travail employment group is operating as an employment agency.