Assistant Finance Business Partner - Hybrid
City of London
Competitive salary with excellent benefits - please contact the recruitment team for this information although we don't advertise our salaries, you won't be disappointed!
At ISS we value the importance of excellent leadership. We are committed to creating an environment where development and growth plays a pivotal part in the day-to-day lives of our staff. As our Assistant Finance Business Partner, you will provide professional support to the Finance Business Partner ensuring the on-going contractual and financial performance of the contract meet expectations.
As our Assistant Finance Business Partner, you will be a key member of the finance team overseeing all accounting and processing tasks. Suppling administrative support to colleagues, clients and stakeholders, whilst accurately recording all financial transactions.
This is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your expertise regarding finance, building outstanding business relationships with various senior management and supporting the team.
- Accurately record all financial transactions
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly financial information is completed effectively
- Creating Sales invoices, uploading and investigating payments to terms
- Prepare accounts for payments received and purchases made in your business area
- Creating PO across multiple contracts, tracking invoicing and chasing suppliers
- Working closely with the account team to ensure optimisation of processes and spend as well as an accurate and consistent approach to profitable growth
Experience and Qualifications
- Actively studying CIMA/ACA/ACCA
- Strong communicator able to communicate with clients, operations, suppliers, and team
- High level of computer literacy including Excel
- Navison/Cooper - desirable
Who are ISS?
A career at ISS is about making a difference. ISS people work at airports, banks, hospitals, and thousands of other places - and affect the lives of millions every day. Our people care about the great places they create, the customers and communities they serve, and the planet they seek to protect to make the world work better. We look forward to seeing the difference that you can make. #ISSGreatPeople #ISSTalent #PeopleMakePlaces
ISS is proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer.
ISS welcomes all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin and caste) religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or educational background.
Our passion for inclusivity and diversity makes ISS a more creative, productive and happy place to work.