Finance Analyst, graduate or part qualified, required for an award winning, innovative business in Sheffield. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing, dynamic company offering outstanding learning opportunities and a pathway to grow your career.
Potential candidates can expect a competitive salary + study support + bonus amongst other extremely generous employee benefits.
The Finance Analyst will be part of the external financial reporting team. It is an extremely varied role with involvement in all aspects of Group Financial Reporting including:
- Responsible for key monthly financial processes.
- Developing an understanding of the key commercial drivers of the group.
- Developing technical knowledge and understanding and support the application of technical accounting concepts in the business.
- Preparing year end financial statements and disclosures for review by the Finance Manager and Financial Controller.
- Supporting the Group's statutory audit, liaising with the external audit team and providing information and analysis.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Ambition and drive to progress is key to this recruitment:
- You will be educated to degree level and/or studying a professional qualification.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- The ability to prioritise in a dynamic business, be well organised and able to work autonomously and to strict deadlines is essential.
- Strong Excel skills, ability to analyse and manipulate data, is required.
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills is required.