Butler Rose are actively recruiting a Finance Assistant (Purchase Ledger) for our Exeter based client. Our well-established client is a market leader, multi-award winning professional services firm.
Due to maternity leave they have an excellent opportunity to temporarily join the team. You will play an integral part to the day to day running of the department. The hours and Work From Home options are very flexible, part time candidates will be considered. You will need to be confident in your administrative skills and possess strong attention to detail.
- Processing all direct debit mandates and correspondence ensuring Systems are accurate and up to date
- Process direct debit runs at appropriate times of the day
- Process and post all credit card and cheque receipts accurately and on a timely basis
- Correspond with members to ensure they are fully informed of direct debit payments that will be taken
- Process and distribute supplier debt chasing letters periodically
- To ensure that customer / supplier queries are dealt with accurately, in line with the company's procedures and within the timescales set in the company's published service standards
- To assist the Finance Manager and Senior Finance Assistant in the general financial control function
The ideal candidate will have previous sales/purchase ledger experience however this is not entirely necessary as training will be provided. You will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and reliably work autonomously from home, if you so chose to.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Hannah Lewis at Butler Rose Accountancy & Finance Recruitment ASAP.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.