Halliday Marx have partnered with a large Media Organisation to recruit a Management Accountant on an interim 5 month contract. This is a Hybrid working role consisting of 3 days in their Central London offices.
This role develops and analyses key financial information to ensure that an organisation's management makes well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
Your Key Duties will Include, but not be limited too;
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
- Providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
- Ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget
- Informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts
- Negotiating on major projects, loans and grants
- Offering professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
- Liaising with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls
About the Successful Candidate;
- Part Qualified/Finalist or Newly Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, CA or equivalent)
- Previous experience with budgeting, forecasting within a large organisation
- Strong team player
- Self starter who can work independently
- Strong Excel skillset
- Previous experience with SAP would be highly advantageous.