Excellent career opportunity for a hands on and commercially oriented qualified level Senior Management Accountant.
My client is a successful and profitable market leading growing B2B Distribution company, t/o in excess of £100m with its HO based in Worsley, Manchester and warehouse depots across the UK.
Reporting directly to the CFO, key responsibilities within this centralised, cohesive Finance team include:
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts and supporting insightful commentary.
- Margin and profitability analysis across the extensive Product range.
- Bottom up robust annual Budget process and regular re-forecasting..
- Assist with the annual Audit process.
- Ad hoc Project work to provide key decision support in the appraisal of new business opportunities and ongoing systems improvement exercises.
My client is looking for a qualified accountant with a strong personal approach, a good team player with strong Excel skills.
My client offers a competitive starting starting salary between £50k - £55k + consistent £3750 annual Bonus scheme + benefits.
Please send your CV to Martin Morgan, the advising consultant - all relevant candidates can expect a prompt direct response.