Finance Assistant - Purchase Ledger | Temp | £200.00 per day Umbrella Co.
On behalf of a large NGO, we are recruiting a Finance Assistant, Purchase ledger for an ongoing Temp role. This role will manage all payments undertaken by the Central Officer suppliers and will be responsible for providing finance administrative support to the Finance team.
- Payments: run the weekly payment cycle for approved purchase orders and approve all central office POs and check VAT codes before approval
- Billing all central office POs pending approval, posting supplier credit notes and inputting supplier bank account details
- Weekly BACS run and Barclays.net payment system transfers
- Posting credit notes, inputting supplier bank details and processing refunds on NetSuite
- First point of contact for POs and expense processing for Central Office
- Input journals onto NetSuite
- Monitor the bank and deposit balances and maintain bank account reports in Excel
- AAT qualified or equivalent with proven experience of working within a busy international finance team
- Previous experience of accounts payable, income, posting journals and using a multi-currency ledger is essential
- Experience in treasury management, bank reconciliations and control account reconciliations in multiple currencies is essential
- Basic VAT experience is essential
- Strong experience of MS Excel, NetSuite, or other ERP systems
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.