£35,000-£38,000 a year depending on experience
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30-16:45, Friday 8:30 to 14:30 37 hours per weekHere at the Recruitment Co we are currently recruiting a Management Accountant to work for a client of ours based in Ebbwvale.The role holds critical position in Finance Department, responsible for the internal management accounting, costing and ad hoc tasks from central head office, supporting Plant CFO with accurate and timely management reporting to meet Internal and external requirements. Be Pro-active in providing information to Plant CFO and other senior managers to achieve business goals.Main Job roles:
- Produce Monthly Management accounts (Sales accrual journals and fixed cost variance explanation) in line with group deadline.
- Standard costing (monthly cost rollup and variance analysis)
- Sales and Margin analysis and reporting (Daily sales, monthly PBFE and ad hoc analysis)
- Labour cost analysis and forecast
- Sales Rebates and discount tracking and Monthly journal
- Production usage variance analysis and tracking (MUC)
- Maintain customer Tooling tracker and IFRS15 posting
- Assist the preparation of annual Budget and Forecast
- Inter-company Transfer price annual update and monitoring
- Stander rate (DL and OH) annual update Adhoc tasks required by business.
- Ad hoc tasks required by management
- Proven management accounting working experience for medium to large manufacturing company in Finance department, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Professional qualified or qualified by experience
- Good understanding in Standard costing and Sales Margin
- Demonstrable commitment to the team, ability to manage heavyworkload with tight group reporting deadline
- Self-driven and goal archiver - able to analyse, advice and monitor the outcome to achieve business efficiency
- Team player able to co-operate and apply logical thinking topriorities according to business requirement
- Computer literate with good ability in Microsoft Excel 9 Pivot,lookup), Word and PowerPoint.
- Preferable with SAP experiences
- Excellent communication skills at all levels including presentation skills, active listening
- Be dedicated and self-directed
If you feel this role is for you then please apply now!CPNewport
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.