Financial AccountantGillingham£35,000 plus benefits and study packageFull time - Hybrid work (3 days office/ 2 days at home)Permanent A great opportunity to work for an international company based in Gillingham. This role is offering you the chance to join an established team in a diverse role. You will be proactive and highly organised with good commercial awarenessIn your new role you will be working closely with the group reporting team and will be involved in the consolidation of their financial results and reporting.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting with the Group Financial reporting in the production of monthly management accounts
- Group accounts consolidation and commentary
- Cashflow management and forecasting
- Intercompany balance reconciliations
- Annual budget preparation
- Maintenance of Group bank account listings and information.
- Year-End audit assistance and production of required statutory reporting.
- Updating and aligning Finance Policies across the Group
CapabilitiesPart-qualified or nearing ACCA/CIMA qualification is essentialHighly numerateWorking knowledge of UK GAAP (highly desirable)Confident Excel skills and experience of using accounting softwareStrong interpersonal skillsProven knowledge of accounting processes and techniqueAble to operate independently and as part of a teamStrong attention to detai
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.