- Global Music Group
- FP&A/Commercial Finance Focus
- £55,000 + competitive bonus & extensive benefits
This Global Music Group is a household name, operating across the globe and continuing to experience growth and development in their international and domestic markets.
They are now looking for a newly/recently Qualified Accountant or finalist to join their international recorded music business.
- Management of the month-end pack/process including variance analysis & commentary.
- Analysis, critical review and reporting of consolidated results at each month end and forecast, including follow up with affiliates and regional offices when appropriate.
- Ensure that the consolidated international recorded music results are complete and accurate and take into account required
- Preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Manage regular cash flow forecasting consolidation, including detailed review and full investigation of significant variances at an entity level.
- Manage global artist investment A&R spend consolidation alongside overall cash forecasting process.
- Review and report on key release sales data and review variances against previous targets.
- Review and report on sales revenue from key digital partners and review variances against previous targets.
- Support and develop a small finance team.
- Ad-hoc project & analysis work as directed by the Finance Director.
- Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or Finalist.
- Previous experience in management accounting/FP&A preferred but not essential so ACA's straight from Practice will also be considered.
- Ability to develop & motivate a team.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Thrives in a fast- changing environment.
- Team player with excellent communication abilities.
Rapid career advancement and exposure across the group.