BOOKKEEPER / ACCOUNTANT / CHESTER / PART TIME / £24k - £28k PER ANNUM PRO-RATAAn exciting opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper / Accountant to join a fast-growing business based near Chester.
Our client provides outsourced HR functions and management systems which are unique to their own client's business needs. They have an existing client base of over 120 SMEs across the UK in all sectors providing retained services in HR Software, Health & Safety, HR policy, and Payroll, as well as ad hoc consultancy work ranging from HR Software Training, HR Legal Work, Health & Safety Consultancy and Bookkeeping.
They are now looking for a Bookkeeper/ Accountant to join them to assist with monthly financial statements, payroll, booking and reconciliation, data input, and bookkeeping.
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified in AAT or equivalent, or part qualified in CIMA, ACCA, and ACA, with previous experience in a similar role for a minimum of 3 years.What's in it for me?
- Competitive salary of £24k - 28k depends on Experience Pro-rata - 2 days per week
- Flexible working pattern
- Pension plan
- Fantastic working environment
Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper / Accountant:
- Raising invoices/statements
- Credit control
- Maintaining accounts payable
- Processing invoices
- Bank reconciliation
- Maintaining the filing system
- Overall management of the day-to-day and month end accounting
Skills & Experience Required:
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is required.
- Knowledge of ZERO or other systems is required
- Proven bookkeeping experience.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable/receivable principles.
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and organised.
What's Next?If you have the skills and passion to be successful in this Bookkeeper / Accountant position, we would love to hear from you. Apply NOW and we will be in touch.