Talentedge is excited to be recruiting for a high profile, rapidly growing fintech company.
Working in an innovative and quickly scaling operation in an international space, you'll join the finance department at a time where they are looking to expand to a wider operational environment.
This role provides an opportunity for the successful candidate to work in-part with the commercial team in producing financial reports as well as forecasting and budgeting. Working as one financial team will be vital to ensure this Fintech continues to achieve targets and its ambitious growth plans.
Key responsibilities include:
- The opportunity to take ownership and improve the financial reporting processes
- Working with the wider commercial team to accurately report management information; as well as analysis and commentary of financial performance
- Developing dashboards alongside the FP&A team for KPI reporting
- Managing overseas reporting - leading the consolidation of reports for group management
- Involvement in domestic and overseas audit processes ensuring that all statutory deadlines are met
- Supervising and supporting a Financial / Management Accountant
- Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience in management accounting, financial reporting, consolidations (highly desirable)
- Experience using ERP systems e.g xero and other business intelligence tools such as Tableau or PowerBI (highly desirable)