- Accelerate your career with a global insurance leader
- Support an established book of business
- Join a fun, supportive team with family values at our Tauranga Branch
Are you looking to take on a new career challenge which will utilise your relationship-building skills?
We have an opportunity for a senior broker to join our high-performing Tauranga branch to manage and grow a commercial book of business.
Day-to-day you might work on:
- Client visits to establish and strengthen relationships
- Providing professional, accurate and efficient response to client needs through liaison directly with clients and underwriters
- Ensuring retention and growth of existing portfolio through the provision of superior and consistent client delivery
- Identifying and driving new business activity that leads to the overall growth the branch.
To be successful in this role, you should have a proven background in commercial client relationship management, preferably in the insurance industry. You would have the ability to effectively engage with clients, assess their needs and convert them into business opportunities.
Additionally, you should have:
- A self-starter attitude with a drive for achievement
- A strong drive for achieving/ exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication skills to engage with senior stakeholders
- Commercial acumen and a track record of client success
- Dynamic and energetic personality
- The ability to work effectively within a wider team.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career with a globally recognised organisation, Apply today!
Aon Culture & Benefits
At Aon, we provide colleagues with the support to make a positive impact together with ongoing opportunities for development, including the support of a team which will continually inspire you to achieve your best.
We currently have approximately1,000 employees in New Zealand. Globally, we have an employee base of 50,000 people, working across 120 countries. This allows us to build the best teams and gather the best thinking from around the world to deliver quality solutions and service locally.
In order to perform this role, you will need to have either the requisite professional qualifications to be a financial adviser under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 or meet the conditions for an exemption from the qualification requirements until March 2023.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer, and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning, and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.