An international company specialising within the animal health and nutritional industries requires the above to manage a small financial team maintaining a complete record of financial transactions of the company and verifying accuracy of documents and records relating to various transactions done internationally and locally.Minimum requirements for the role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- A National Diploma or BCom in Finance and or Accounting or equivalent is preferred for this role.
- Previous experience having worked as an Accountant or related role is essential.
- Previous experience working on Excel is essential.
- Previous experience having worked with stock is essential for the role.
- Must have knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles.
- Previous experience working on SAP or a related ERP System is preferred.
- Must have previous experience working with payroll review.
- Previous experience having worked on Sage Evolution or Syspro etc is essential.
- Must be able to interact with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Must have strong administrative skills.
Salary package, including benefits, is highly negotiable depending on experience gained.
- Managing a small financial team maintaining a complete record of financial transactions of the company and verifying accuracy of documents and records relating to various transactions done internationally and locally.
- Maintaining sales reports allocating costs to each sale item.
- Reviewing transactions for VAT submission monthly.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and inventory system.
- Managing petty cash, ZAR and USD including posting to evolution.
- Managing the Debtors and Creditors Clerks.
- Reviewing all creditors reconciliations along with relevant cash flow.
- Allocating document road freight invoice costs onto the sales reports.
- Processing supplier invoices where required.
- Managing credit applications.
- Reviewing and submitting transporter documents relating to VAT submission support on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for presenting full monthly reports.