Nightingale Veterinary Partners is seeking a Vice President of Finance to join a team of talented pet-enthusiasts who want to help reinvent the veterinary experience for pets and their owners. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, love numbers and want to be an integral part of a growing company, we would love to speak with you.
Who We Are:
Nightingale Veterinary Partners is a family of general and specialty veterinary practices, headquartered in New York City. The organization includes practices in New Jersey, New York City and Westchester County.
The VP of Finance will be a key driving force behind our success as we rapidly grow. You will be responsible for leading our finance department.
- Overall responsibility for all of the finance and accounting functions of the company Lead Nightingale’s finance team Lead the migration of the company from cash-based accounting to GAAP Prepare the company for a 2022 audit and lead the organization’s preparation for future annual audits Create the processes to improve the scalability of our financial systems
- A passion for animals Current
- Strong knowledge of accounting, finance, and GAAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with a sign-on bonus based on experience
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave 401(k) with company match
- Employee pet discounts
- Relocation assistance