R 450 - 650 000 per annum negotiable depending no Exp
An exceptional learning and growth opportunity awaits at our client, who provides treasury and funding services to a range of Group and related entities with a specialized emphasis on the needs of entrepreneurs, developers and funds within the property sector.
You will be responsible for identifying, originating, and getting approval for commercially sound specialised lending opportunities within the broader Group. Further to this they will be required to assist with banking relationship management as well as debt raising from financial institutions. In constant contact with Shareholders, Banks and High-Nett worth individuals will open doors for the aspiring individual.
1) Relevant Tertiary Financial qualification
2) CFA/CIMA/FRM qualification beneficial
3) 4 years previous experience in a client facing role with exposure to lending
Job experience & skills required:
1) Effective communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills (Afrikaans highly beneficial)
2) Excellent work ethic regarding client service
3) Commercial sense and sound business acumen
4) Prepare and present executive level presentations
5) Exceptional analytical skills and ability to read and interpret cash flows
6) Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and handle a high volume of work
8) Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to drive credit processes to deliver solutions
9) Ability to build and sustain relationships with all stakeholders and clients - customer relationship management is a MUST
If you are an EXTREMELY strong communicator (written and verbal) and confident influencer, with a passion for Transactions/Deal Making, then please apply soonest!
CV must include the following or will not be processed:
Full CV with all dates - e.g. Jan 2015 - Jul 2018 (not just year) as well as reasons for leaving each positionFULL name, as well as what you are known as. High School & Tertiary Education must have the year completed and the institution name Your current notice period (1 Calendar month OR 30 days) Your current (or last one if unemployed) salary package including benefits (CTC) A head and shoulders picture of yourself (Can use LinkedIn one if it is suitable)
PLEASE NOTE: CV's arriving without the above information will NOT BE PROCESSED