1-month role - Social Care Organisation - Hybrid working opportunity
Your new company
A dedicated social care charity are seeking an accountant for a one-month role, assisting with statutory and management accounts and working closely with the SMT to bring value to the finance function.
Your new role
You will help to deliver accurate and timely statutory and financial accounts, working alongside the wider finance team to prepare for their upcoming audit. Dealing with client claims, as well as mentoring and training fellow members of the team, you will also liaise with key stakeholders to suggest strategic improvements.
What you'll need to succeed
- You are a qualified accountant, or qualified by experience, in a role within the public/social care sector.
- You are a team-player, with a desire to help other members of the team to develop professionally.
- You pride yourself on attention-to-detail, and delivering timely and accurate accounts to schedule.
- Ideally, you have experience using Sage and are keen to undertake a short-term role.
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available.
- Hybrid working option
- Tailored daily rate
- Chance to work with an established public sector organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.