We are a growing Wealth Management & CPA firm, with locations in Citrus, Hernando, and Pasco County, Florida. Our firm provides integrated financial services, tax and consulting services for individuals and businesses.
We are seeking an experienced Staff Accountant with a background in public accounting, for our Spring Hill location.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Generous compensation and benefits package.
- Generous PTO Package.
- Flexible work hours in the summer.
- We pay for continuing education.
- Comply with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements, etc.
- Computing taxes.
- Prepare sales tax and payroll for processing.
- Reconcile sales tax, payroll taxes, and bank accounts.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
- Experienced in preparing personal and business tax returns for multiple clients
- Accounting degree, CPA candidate, or EA candidate.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior and attention to detail.
- Have a positive outlook and be trustworthy, with the ability to work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy.
- Have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices, and regulations.
- Be prompt, detail-oriented, and professional.
- QuickBooks experience is required.
About Campbell & Company Wealth Advisors and CPA’s
We are a Wealth Management & CPA Firm, celebrating almost 3 decades in business. Our dynamic team is focused on helping our clients achieve their goals through prior planning and excellent service.