The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is responsible for the administration of new and existing customers. The position will interact with customers regarding disputes and account questions and ensure accuracy and efficiency of daily operations. Excellent written, verbal communication and multi tasking skills are a must. This AR Specialist will need to be okay with mainly taking calls, creating customer accounts, assisting with credit applications, and seeing what can offered if they don't meet the credit criteria. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Handle daily inbound AR customer calls
- Must communicate with customers and employees with tact and diplomacy
- Interact with customers to obtain and discuss financial information
- Contact a customer's bank and trade references for credit information
- Set up new customer accounts and inform customers of their account status in a timely manner.
- Maintain current and accurate customer account information.
- Make proper notes on customer accounts in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain current customer tax & certificate of insurance liability forms.
- Daily maintain the dispute follow up report.
- Communicate and work with other employees on customer disputes or questions.
- Forward any adjustments or needed credits regarding customer accounts to the appropriate area.
- Maintain a daily call center board.
- Forward customers invoice copies as needed and or requested
- Perform routine office tasks as directed by the Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- Is a back up for AR & Collections Support, which includes but is not limited to, entering accounts receivable daily deposits, accounts receivable warranty & trade collection calls, closing daily counter sales batches as well as creating new sales batches.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Data entry experience required
- Professional communication and customer service skills
- Must be efficient and organized to handle multiple task assigned at the same time
- Proficient in MS Office and other computer applications
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure with high volume customer interaction
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!
- High school or GED Equivalent
- Must have 2 + years of experience in an accounts receivable capacity
- Knowledge or experience in MAS
This role can pay between $18-20 depending on experience and the client will make that determination.Background and drug screen are conducted.
Click apply and send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, give me a call if you have any questions, 210-348-6591.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.