An excellent and reputable company located in Wilmington, DE
is looking for an entry level Junior Accountant
to join their team. This role is excellent for those who recently graduated and are looking for a foot in the door. Please see a list of responsibilities and qualifications listed below:QUALIFICATIONS
- 0 years experience welcomed to apply - prefer internship experience
- B.S in Accounting or Finance required
- Proficient in MS Excel
Please respond to this posting with your updated resume!
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Act as backup accounts payable
- Reconcile ledgers monthly and quarterly
- Month-end and year-end closing
- Work under the supervision of a Senior Accountant
- Assist in completing audits
- Generate reports of financial status information
- Calculate payroll taxes
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)