Accounting - Denver, Colorado
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTANT
CLASSIFICATION : Non-Exempt , Full-time
ABOUT INFO CUBIC: Info Cubic LLC is a leading provider of employment screening and drug testing for organizations of any size and structure. Our new headquarter office is located in Englewood, Colorado with an onsite fitness center, deli, private work offices, and spacious collaboration areas. This position offers a flexible remote work opportunity. As a full-time employee, this position is eligible for vacation time, company-paid holidays, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K retirement. Info Cubic prides itself on providing first-class customer service, industry-leading turnaround times, maximum accuracy and legal compliance expertise. We celebrate individual milestones and company achievements with our entire nationwide staff. Info Cubic is accredited through the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS), ISO 9001:2015 certified and was named to 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 HRO Today Baker's Dozen Customer Satisfaction Ratings. Visit www.infocubic.com for additional information.
JOB LOCATION: The position is located in our headquarters office in Englewood, Colorado. Commutable locations include Denver, Englewood, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Castle Rock, Highland Ranch, Littleton, Lakewood, Lone Tree, Monument, Larkspur, Westminster, Denver Tech Center (DTC), Douglas County, Arapahoe County and Denver County
The Accountant will work under the supervision of the Accounting Manager and will perform Info Cubic's established accounting processes to perform assigned accounting tasks. Job Requirements:
- PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing the area of accounts payable using accounting QuickBooks online and bill.com.
- Handling accounts payable for separate entities and vendors
- Support accounts payable activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice payment and update accounting records accordingly.
- Perform monthly bank/credit card statement reconciliation.
- Provide detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions.
- Record payroll taxes entries and prepare contractor invoices semi-monthly.
- Responsible for quarterly use tax filing and income taxes remittance.
- Review merchant account statements and transactions periodically.
- Prepare documentation for external auditors.
- Perform other general bookkeeping and some general administration responsibilities as assigned.
- The candidate is required to have at least 2 years of experience in accounting.
- Reporting Skills, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Attention to Detail
- Confidentiality is a must
- PC and QuickBooks Online Proficiency