ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare partnership federal and state tax returns.
- Prepare trust federal and state tax returns.
- Prepare small individual federal and state tax returns.
- Prepare related estimated tax returns.
- Prepare annual franchise and license tax returns.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Accounting or equivalent from a four-year college or university; and a minimum of two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
CPA License preferred.
This position has the ability to work a hybrid-remote work schedule.