We are looking for a dedicated personality to join our big family as Accounts Receivable Analyst to manage the portfolio for Vietnam entity. This role will mainly run the Accounts Receivable activities, support the continuous improvement initiatives and involve in the back-up of operational tasks within the AR Team. This role must be able to read and write in Vietnamese.Job Description
- Run Accounts Receivable processes in line with company policies and financial strategy
- Perform credit assessment for new and existing customer.
- Evaluate customer risk category : Provide advice in handling credit profiles (limits, payment guarantees, etc.)
- Provide credit limit proposal for new and existing customer to OPCO.
- Provide recommendation to OPCO for additional financial security for new or existing customer.
- Release of credit limits/overdue order blocked
- Monitoring of credit blocked and perform the assessment
- Provision for doubtful debts : provide proposal of provision for doubtful debts
- Review customer credit limit form and SAP data
- Analysis of outstanding items of debtors about skipped or partial payments, or customer errors
- Projects and continuous improvement : Contribute to the development and implementation of changes in the AR process
[Apply now at https://my.hiredly.com/jobs/jobs-malaysia-frieslandcampina-service-center-asia-pacific-sdn-bhd-job-accounts-receivable-analyst-vietnamese-speaker]