BDO RISE stands for round-the-clock international services for excellence and is dedicated to providing exceptional client service in the global economy. BDO is the brand name for the BDO network and for each of the BDO member firms.
BDO RISE accesses the abundance of highly credentialed professionals in India across a wide range of disciplines, bringing their skills and talents to help solve the complex business issues that arise in a world that never sleeps. Our professionals operate seamlessly as part of BDO USA engagement teams, leveraging consistent best practices while accessing our global resources to deliver outstanding service and solutions for our clients.
BDO is a place for energetic self-starters who can think of creative and imaginative solutions for the challenges and opportunities facing an Assurance practice built for the 21st century. We focus exclusively on the design and delivery of tools that help us collaborate with each other and with our clients; that direct our attention on things that matter most; and that integrate with increasingly automated workflows. Our innovation portfolio is designed people-first to support our professionals in performing effective, efficient and technology enabled work that is evaluative, insightful and impactful.
We believe in a collaborative, flexible, inclusive, curious, growth-oriented culture with accountability to each other and to our goal of modernizing the way our professionals work. We approach every business problem with blinding originality.
The successful candidate is fearlessly creative, imaginative, curious, organized, and collaborative within a multi-disciplinary network of professionals at the forefront of our analytics and technology deployment efforts and is comfortable in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally. Digital Transformation & Innovation is a core principle of our CLIMB strategy and continues to be critical to the evolution of our Assurance Practice. The BDOADVANTAGE initiative aims to standardize processes that drive expansive automation, digital relationship enablers, and emerging technologies that can be built upon for the future of assurance services work at BDO.
User Enablement Manager at BDO RISE- Job Summary
The BDOADVANTAGE User Enablement Specialist at RISE serves primarily as an enabler of change, working directly with practice professionals to drive the digital transformation of the assurance practice from the ground up, including developing strategies to accelerate our digital transformation, deploying programs and initiatives that drive the use of our BDOADVANTAGE platform and supporting the upskilling of our BDO Team members. The BDOADVANTAGE User Enablement Specialist team will report to the National Leader - BDOADVANTAGE User Enablement to deliver hands on coaching and development of the Assurance Practice in order to leverage, optimize and enhance BDOADVANTAGE, our suite of digital audit tools.
• Actively engaging with their counterparts- User enablement specialist in the US
• Actively engaging with Operational, Technical and Industry Leadership
• Deploying new technologies within the BDOADVANTAGE suite
• Optimizing the use of existing technologies
• Developing a deployment plan for National Training and Market Workshops to enhance the skill set of the BDO Team members
• Developing and deploying a marketing and internal communications plan around BDOADVANTAGE
• Serving as the first line of defense for BDOADVANTAGE questions from the practice offices at BDO RISE
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CA/ CPA required
- Seven (7) or more years of experience in the public accounting industry, required
Software: - Able to use various assurance applications and research tools, required
- Microsoft Office Products, including Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, required
- PowerBI, preferred.
Other preferred qualifications:
- Experience with leading teams through change
- Strong working knowledge of audit methodology, policies and procedures
- Strong working knowledge of BDO Advantage and Engagement Level Automations
- Outstanding communication, organizational (including multitasking and time- management), client-facing and teaming skills
- Ability to make decisions and deal with the pressures of the practice