Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world's financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.Job Summary:
- This position will participate in accounting department tasks, oversee the recording, tracking, and reporting of financial information and develop and implement department controls and procedures, and ensure that the department operates efficiently without sacrificing accuracy.
- The candidate must have attention to detail, excellent Microsoft Excel skills, and be proficient in Microsoft Word. The applicant should be analytical, detail-oriented, and honest. Also, should possess good interpersonal skills as well as a strong understanding of accounting principles.
Functional Job Competencies:
- Performing necessary activities (including vendor payments) within the accounts payable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting. Also, Vendor correspondence and query response
- Processing vendor payments, ensuring accurate tracking and processing.
- Executing analysis and reports for management, stakeholders, and external parties, such as vendors or lenders, and taking appropriate action as necessary
- Compiling with and helping to achieve internal control over financial reporting compliance
- Participating in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
- Checking invoices to verify that they comply with the fiscal and internal control requirements. Flagging and clarifying any questionable invoice terms or pricing issues
- Creation of Vendor Master
- Reconciling payment with the bank statements
- Collaborate with other departments to develop strategies, establish objectives and make decisions that could have a financial impact on the business
Years of Experience : 3+Location : Chennai / Bangalore
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail, high level of accuracy, and ability to review self-created work
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent computer skills, especially MS Excel
- Able to work independently
- Having knowledge in Net suite will be preferred.