Page Personnel are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant for a well established, market leading business based in Salford.
The role offers hybrid working and is responsible for assisting the accurate and timely production of the management accounts.
Page Personnel are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant on behalf of a market leading & well established business based in Salford.
The business offers hybrid working and excellent benefits including on site gym, restaurant & parking.
Assistant Management Accountant duties include:
- To assist the Management Accountant with all areas of the monthly management accounts.
- Prepare accruals, prepayments and fixed assets for various income and expenditure lines.
- Taking ownership of management accounts email queries; liaising with remote sites to develop relationships.
- Calculating costings for all new referrals.
- Understanding calculation of care fees and maintaining accurate and up to date information within an Access database.
- Ad hoc finance duties as required
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT qualified or actively studying ACCA / CIMA
- Have had previous exposure to management accounts
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Be proficient in MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
A salary of £25,000 plus study support, hybrid working, pension, on site gym & restaurant.