Accounting Assistant needed for manufacturing group in Fresno! This is a career opportunity for someone with strong accounting skills. Responsibilities for Accounting Assistant
Qualifications for Accounting Assistant
- Support duties related to accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Assist with preparation of financial and statistical statements and reports
- Analyze financial information in order to identify discrepancies
- Research and resolve discrepancies in a timely fashion
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial data
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards
- Compile and prepare routine reports and summaries
- At minimum, an Associate's degree in Accounting, Bookkeeping, Finance, or similar field. Bachelor's degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience can be substituted.
- 1-3 years of relevant, hands-on accounting experience
- Proficient to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel
- Proficient to advanced knowledge of QuickBooks or another Accounting software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties
- Demonstrates an ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines
This is a temp to hire opportunity with a hourly pay rate of $18-25 per hour, depending on experience. Please send your resume to Stephanie Randolph at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.