Do you have experience with Income and Expenditure and are looking for a role within Teesside?.
Your new company
A Teesside based organisation with an excellent reputation for customer services and delivering results. Due to a new acquisition the business is looking to expand the finance team and bring in support within the capital and budgetary side of accounts.
Your new role
As Capital Accountant you will be instrumental in delivering financial information on certain projects within the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring all relevant income and expenditure records for each project
- Preparing monthly capital reporting elements for management accounts
- Collating documentation to support the claim process for financial grants
- Updating capital project cashflow forecasts and budgets
- Preparing reports on the status and progress of projects for senior management
- Assist in the improvement of systems to monitor, forecast and report cash flow for the Capital Programme Handling ad-hoc queries
- Work collaboratively with the Project and Finance teams to assist with the allocation of costs across projects as required
- Undertake any additional duties that the organisation may require
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally hold a professional qualification (AAT or above).
Experience of operating financial procedures, financial planning, budget setting, budget monitoring and control.
Be a logical and creative thinking and foresee any future issues and generate solutions as well as developing systems.
What you'll get in return
The role is initially a fixed term contract which will more than likely lead into a permanent post for the right candidate. On-site parking, access to canteen facilities + excellent benefit package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.