Interesting and varied accounting role; suitable for an AAT qual/studier, an ACCA studier.... or a QBE
Permanent & Full Time
This is a lovely varied role; joining an existing team of 2, reporting to a Finance manager and overseeing the work of a finance clerk, you will need a really good understanding of transactional finance and how it sits within a commercial business..... so sadly this role is not suitable at entry level or for graduates, but for somebody with 2/3 years in an accounts assistant position, who has experience with legislative processes and procedures it is perfect! Your duties will include the following;
- Prepare and submit VAT returns quarterly
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliation
- Month end reporting
- Assist in preparation of budgets.
- Assisting with the annual audit
- Prepare & process weekly and monthly payroll
- Stock counts and reconciliations
- Process supplier payments
- Prepare weekly and monthly bank reconciliations and monitor cash flow.
- Process nominal ledger journals.
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register
- Production of variance reports and spreadsheets for analysis.
So as you can see..... a comprehensive job spec; lots to keep you busy!
This role will be 100% office based and I need applications urgently; interviews will be held in the next 7 days so there really is no time to waste. If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply online. you can call Emma Lewis on 01792 642042 to discuss in detail.