The Accounts Assistant reports directly to the Accounts Manager or in his/her absence, to the Director Finance & HR. He/ She is responsible for carrying out the accounting operations together with the Accounts Manager, in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures.Job Duties
The Accounts Assistant is responsible for performing the following duties:
- To assist the Accounts Manager in general accounting duties such as preparing payment vouchers, cheques, filing, typing, checking of claims submitted by staff, customer billing and collection.
- Handle full set of accounts
- Preparation of invoicing and official receipts for company.
- To perform monthly bank reconciliation, monthly analysis and finalization of accounts.
- Responsible for accounts transaction and ensuring proper filling.
- To ensure all task in scheduled date & complete month end transactions at last working day of the month.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks that assigned by management and superior.
- Responding to routine requests for assistance and information.
- Performing other duties as and when assigned by the Accounts Manager and/or Director Finance & HR.
[Apply now at https://my.hiredly.com/jobs/jobs-malaysia-els-language-centres-job-account-assistant]