Superb 12 month contract working for an amazing Carmarthenshire public sector organisation!
Accountant - Fixed term role
Full time - 12 months!
£28,200 per annum
This role is exceptional; working for a well known and highly respected Carmarthenshire based, public sector organisation. Your role will focus on providing highly accurate and effective accountancy support to heads of department..... duties will include the following;
- Prepare financial information
- preparation of the Service's quarterly Grant submissions
- first contact point for Budget Managers requiring assistance in budget monitoring
- Develop and maintain the Service's Asset register updating additions, disposals, and valuations
- Providing support to Budget Holders and Budget Managers.
- Making corrections to the ledgers
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliation statement and investigating discrepancies
- Assist the Head of Finance with year end process & preparation of the Annual Statement of Accounts.
- Assisting with Treasury Management and Cash-flow monitoring.
Although this role is only guaranteed for 12 months, it's for a highly distinguished organisation and will look fabulous on your CV.... it could open doors for the future. Office based but with the flexibility to do the occasional day from home once you are settled, they operate from an out of town premises with ample free parking and operate with a degree of flexible working.
This role would ideally suit an AAT qualified or QBE candidate. Due to the fixed term nature of this role, there will unfortunately be no support for further study.
To find out more, call Emma Lewis on 01792 642 042..... apply by uploading a copy of your CV