Accounting Assistant / Intern About the Company & the Opportunity:
- Our client is ranked as the 5th largest charity in the US and serves millions of people a year, regardless of their religious, social or economic backgrounds.
- Some of the employee reviews say things like:
- "This is such a great place to work and so family oriented."
- "I learned valuable skills and plan to pursue a career in human services because of the work we did there was so fulfilling."
- "....flexible schedules and excellent executive leadership make this a great place to come every day."
In the past few years, we have had many successful placements within this organization. Overview of the Accounting Assistant / Intern role:
This role reports to the Assistant Controller helping with:
Preferred Qualifications for the Accounting Assistant / Intern:
- Assist in billing, accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Verify general ledger with financial reports
- Reporting in Excel
- Special projects, as requested
- Tech savvy and demonstrated Excel skills
- Sensitive to a cultural/political/religious environment
- High degree of accuracy and detail
- Proactive, problem-solver mindset, takes initiative and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys a team setting
Please email your resume for immediate consideration.
Tia McKeen, Managing Director - Staffing, firstname.lastname@example.org
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities. Always be in the know about our current positions--Join our Talent Network: