This role is part of an exciting project to merge 3 entites together. You will work closely with the European CFO and the UK MD
The Part Time Finance Manager based in Acton - My client is works within the luxury fashion arena - Turnover of £150m
· Month closing and reporting.
· Annual closing, reporting and audit management.
· Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reporting to Head Office.
The Part Time Finance Manager will responsible for:
· Monitor stock, product and people performance and report/recommend best practice to the management.
· Ensure compliance with all statutory reporting.
· Handling all general financial/accounting matters within the company.
· Managing employee payroll commissions, expenses etc.
· Managing contracts with customers, suppliers etc.
· Managing operational matters within the business e.g. buildings, supplies etc.
· Regular and ad hoc report generation as required.
· Liaise with other parts of the group for any intercompany transactions
· Lead preparation and submission of the annual budgets
The successful Part Time Finance Manager based in Acton will have experience within SME's and may also have some experience within mergers (nice to have)
A competitive daily rate.
3 days a week ( in the office)