Swansea - £10.00 / £11.50 - Full Time - Temporary
Your new company
My clients are a well known manufacturing based in Swansea going through a busy period.
Your new role
- Register invoices accurately on receipt.
- Sorting and matching invoices against orders & delivery returns.
- Batch costing.
- Differentiate between cost centres & ensure accurate cost allocation.
- Making mid month & month end payments and work as part of a small team.
- Understand authorisation limits and signature policies.
- Any ad hoc duties.
What you'll need to succeed
The right candidate for this post will have exceptional organisational & communication skills and be adept at working at high intensity and deal with a large volume of invoicing. Being accustomed to problem solving and working in an environment where deadlines are strict will be highly beneficial.
What you'll get in return
You will get a competitive salary and have the chance to work with a nationwide organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.