This is a full time permanent role with hybrid working (3 days WFH) for a Marketing Consultancy firm based in City of London. They are a multinational company who are offering a great opportunity for a graduate to gain great exposure and progress in their career.
The client is a multinational marketing consultancy firm based in London, Kensington. They are looking for a motivated graduate with strong academics and a keen interest in finance to join their finance team.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with one on one training an full study support, with the goal of being a full management accountant in three years. This role will come with up to £5,000 a year in study support, including exams and any study materials or support that you require.
The successful Junior Management Accountant - Hybrid Working will be responsible for:
- Revenue accounting
- Learn and apply revenue recognition rules
- Review new contracts and assist with the monthly booking and reconciliation of revenue
- Calculation of Sales Commissions
- Collate sales forms & contracts by sales staff, incorporate information in spreadsheets to calculate monthly commissions
- Prepare monthly scoreboards monitoring sales performance against targets
- Control of unbilled revenue accounts
- Assist with the monthly reconciliation of control accounts
- Review and follow up unbilled balances by project, liaise with sales teams and report to the finance management team
- Interacting with the Company's systems in order to prepare and send out sales invoices by post, email or the client's portal systems depending on their preference
- Liaising with Sales Administrators and Consultants on the timely issuing of invoices
- Weekly cash reporting to US parent
- Provision of management reporting packs to the company directors
- Completion of statutory financial returns such as ONS surveys, EC Sales List
- Assisting with financial systems migration project
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, discussing results, projects, entries and processes
The successful Junior Management Accountant - Hybrid Working will possess the following:
- Finance graduate
- Great communication skills
- Aspiring to progress in their career
- Aspiring to complete their studies (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
The successful Junior Management Accountant - Hybrid Working will benefit from the following:
- Base salary up to £28,000 per annum
- Unrivalled career progression with the plan to be in a Management Accountant position in three years
- Full study support package - finance, tuition fees, courses, textbooks etc.
- This truly is an exceptional graduate position, so please apply if you feel like you would be a good match.